Select Lectures from 2006 ASSR Symposium
- Great Information From the Radiologist – What Does/Should the Surgeon Do With It? – Frank Eismont, M.D.
- Spinal Degenerative Disease – Victor Haughton, MD
- Spine Trauma and Spinal Cord Injury – Adam E. Flanders, MD
- Spinal Cord Imaging in the Myelopathic Patient – Robert M. Quencer, MD
- Spinal Dysraphism – Andrea Rossi, MD
- MR Imaging in Intradural Spinal Neoplasms – Elias R. Melhem, MD PhD.
- Inflammation/Infection Adult – John L. Go, MD
- Inflammation/Infection Pediatric – Andrea Rossi, MD
- Percutaneous Spine Biopsy in the Diagnosis and Management of Spinal Lesions – Michele H. Johnson, MD.